28 December 2013

Purr-fect... Paper Smooches

So, a few months back Paper Smooches had a Design Team Call.  I was so excited: picked out my inspiration images & was all set to participate.  I cr8'd my card in plenty of time of the deadline too!  Man, I was feeling so good about myself too.  Until...

I missed the deadline for posting it.  Oh crud!  I haven't shared the card, until now.  (The first image is the inspiration image used to cr8 my card)

Now here's what I cr8'd based upon my interpretation of the inspiration photo:
I used the sentiment & image from Chubby Chums stamp set at Paper Smooches.  I usually gravitate towards dog images, but decided to use a cat this time around - expand my animal appeal on my card cr8'ions. 

Oh, how I wish I could have & would have remembered to enter this in for the DT Call.  Oh dreadful me!  Better memory next time.

Thanks for taking a look.
Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment